Now that summer is winding down, it’s time to start thinking about how to prepare your lawn for the colder months. Here are a few tips on how to get your lawn ready for autumn.
The benefits of autumn lawn care
The benefits of autumn lawn care include:
1. A healthy lawn is better able to withstand the colder months.
2. Fall is the best time to reseed your lawn, as the cooler temperatures will help the seeds to germinate properly.
3. Autumn is also a good time to fertilize your lawn, as this will help to promote growth during the winter months.
4. Lawns that are properly taken care of during autumn will be less likely to suffer from winter diseases.
Preparing your lawn for winter
There are a few things you can do to prepare your lawn for autumn.
- Rake up any leaves that have fallen on the